Start-up program is a product of Haškovcová&Co. designed for new entrepreneurs and new projects in various business areas. The program may be interesting in particular for technological and similar businesses (in particular IT/ICT, technical and scientific solutions and pharmacy).
The core idea of our star-up program is to provide the new business with a perfect legal framework for the execution of its plans and ideas while respecting its individual commercial or financial limits. The service aims to establish a long-lasting collaboration adjusting the commercial terms to the needs of the client, its economical growth and the success of the project.
The start-up program will provide your business with legal services necessary to ensure its further development, including:
- incorporation of a company / a branch in Czech Republic, establishment of the core internal mechanisms (decision making, corporate governance, shareholder relationships);
- intellectual property and industrial property rights protection;
- establishment of effective contractual relationships with commercial partners and customers;
- legal advice in employment law respecting the needs of the new business;
- representing in regulatory authorities of the respective business area, especially if business permits are necessary;
- advice and assistance in negotiations with the investor;
- legal advice related to fundraising;
- structuring of joint-ventures and joint-investments;
- advice related to the use of EU subsidy programs for start-ups, small and medium enterprises.
In addition, the start-up services may also include assistance with the election of a suitable investor or in the procurement of other form of financing for the new business; either in this initial phase, or after achieving certain development goals. In this respect, Haskovcova&Co. benefits from an extensive portfolio of contacts both on the Czech and international markets.